LEDs (light-emitting diodes) have been constantly evolving and improving since they were introduced. The latest LED technology offers a broad range of colors and intensity levels with ever-increasing energy efficiency.
- Extra long life - LED have a life expectancy of 50,000 hours that is an average of 15 years. In addition, the light output remains consistent throughout its lifespan. The long lifespan requires very little on-going maintenance.
- High Efficiency - LED uses 75% less energy than traditional lighting Better for the environment and saves you money
- Compact size - LED lights are smaller than traditional lights and blend in with the landscape
- Surface temperature – LED lamps remains cool which allows for improved safety on ground lighting and no energy loss due to heat.
- Variety of Color Options - LEDs can match the warm tones of incandescent lighting, overcoming the cold, blue-white light of the past. Additionally, coloring can be tuned to custom colors, and come in standard ranges throughout the color spectrum.
- Doesn’t attract insects - Enjoy your yard without the annoyance of light fixtures that attract bugs
Given the factors of energy cost and maintenance savings, the installation of new landscape lighting using LED lamps can pay for itself within one year.